Professor of Drawing, Painting and Art History, awarded by the Private Institute of Fine Arts of the city of San Antonio de Padua.
Subsequently carried out the academic studies at the National University of La Plata, Faculty of Fine Arts, Bs.As. Arg. in the Career of Plastic Arts with Orientation in Scenography.
The international career, the following entries are included:
- Marble sculpture symposium in Gómez Palacio, Mexico, 2011;
- Symposium of Tarija, Bolivia, 2012;
- VIII and IX Biennial of Art of Bogotá, Colombia, in the Hall of Consecrated International Artists, 2012 and 2014;
- XVIII Sculpture Symposium in the city of Valdivia, Chile, where she won the second prize with her steel sculpture “Plural”, 2013;
- Finalist in the IV Barcelona Olympic Foundation Award. Art on paper with the work “all for one” that is part of the heritage of the JOAN ANTONI SAMARANCH OLYMPIC MUSEUM I DE L’ESPORT, Barcelona Spain in 2013;
- Participant of the 33rd Caribbean festival in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba in 2015;
- I SUL-AMERICAN SYMPOSIUM OF SCULPTURE ITAPUÃ – VIAMÃO, with stone sculpture, Brazil, 2018;
- Famailla sculpture symposium, with wooden sculpture, Tucumán, Argentina, 2018;
- XXV Symposium of sculpture Art Engiadina Sur En / Sent, Switzerland, where she won the second prize with her steel sculpture “Paradox”, 2019;
- 1st Symposium of stone sculpture San Felipe del Progreso. Mexico City, Mexico;
- Organization of the three meetings (2008, 2009, 2010) at the national level of in situ painting in the City of La Plata, Argentina (event declared of legislative interest by the Honorable Chamber of Deputies of the Province of Bs. As.).
- Establishment and direction of the Fave School of training in plastic arts for adults in the city of La Plata, Bs.As. Argentina specialized in Latin American art (2008-2012).
- Establishment and artistic direction of the urban art collective Enamuro: Urban Art AC in Torreón, Coah. Mexico (2013-2017).
- Direction of the Educational Coordination of Visual Arts of the Municipal Institute of Culture and Education of Torreón, Coah. Mexico (2014).
- Establishment and direction of the Visual Arts Center of the Autonomous University of Coahuila, Torreón unit coordination (2012-2018).
- Co-creation and management of the educational platform Continente Seis in visual arts, art therapy and art for education (2018 to present)