Elmira Shokr Pour
Artist, award-winning painter and designer based in Iran whose works have been featured in solo exhibitions nationally, as well as internationally. Writer and researcher.
- Bachelor’s Degree Of Painting, Tehran Art And Architect University 2000.
- Art Diploma In Painting, School Of Visual & Fine Art / Tehran/Iran/ 1996.
- First Prize At The International Festival Of Arts Europe Anima Mundi Festival2013.
- Special Awards From Deputy Cultural And Art Organization Of Tehran Municipality In The 8Th Contemporary Iranian Ceramic And Glass Biennial 2007.
- First Prize In Iranian Fine Art in painting field 2005.
- First Prize In Fars Province Visual Art Festival In The Fuel Of Oil Painting 2001.
- Jouissance ,solo exhibition, CAMA Gallery Tehran, Iran, 2018.
- Orientblues In Galerie Im Schloss Dryburg/ Germany, 2016.
- Black In White And White In Black/Schwarz In Weis, Weis In Schwarz, Avesta Casa Del Rate Gallery Germany, 2015.
- My Blue Dream Solo Exhibition In Siaullai Lithuania Summer 2013.
- Two Person Exhibition/Glass Art And Glass Paintings In Southern France/Vals Gallery Shahram / 2010.
- Solo Exhibition With Title Of Masnavie Jam O Khak In The Mellat Museum Saad Abd Palace Tehran / 2009.
- Solo Exhibition With Title Of Khabgineh In Rezavan Gallery, Glass Art. Mashhad, Iran / 2007.
- Solo Painting Exhibition In Vancouver Canada With Title Of Iranian Female /North Vancouver / Community Art Council In District Hall 2001.
Participated In Several Group Exhibitions Of Paintings And Glass Art:
- Internation Art Biennale kusadasi,Turkey, 2019;
- International women art biennale, Cyprus2019;
- International art biennale, Lithuania 2018;
- International edition of mithogenia expo art fair in via viscosa-Alentjo-POTUGAL 2017;
- International Art Festival Anima Mundi 2015 (Lithuania- Georgia) 2015, Georgian National Museum, Tbilisi History Museum 3th September / Georgia 2015;
- All India-International Contemporary Art Exhibition 2014;
- Group Exhibition In Pakruojo Castle / Lithuania 2013;
- Participated In Arya Gallery In Small Paintings Exhibition / 2011 / 2012;
- Participate In One Hundred Years Of Art School/ Khane Honarmandan / Tehran / Iran/2012;
- The Middle Eastern Eect On Creating A Balance Life By The Psychology Of Art Women;
- Participation In The State 12Th Festival Of Visual Arts, Khouzestan- Mahshahr 2001;
- Participating In 4Th Sculpture Biennial Of Tehran 2008;
- Participate In The First Women Pottery Exhibition In Niavaran Artistic Creation Foundation / 2007;
- Presenting Art Works In Imam Reza Art And Cultural Festival 2004 Held In Mashhad International Fair;
- Participation In The Ninth National Wide Visual Arts Festival Iran 1996;
- Got A Certificate As A Lecture, Dealt On The “Feminism And Art In Persian Culture From Past To Present “;
- Publishing Books On The Subject Of ( Aryan Mythological Women) & ( Women From Ancient Persia Times To The Present);
- Research And Publications About The Excellent Position Of Women In Ancient Iran/Papers Published In The Journal Of Kahkeshan (Galaxy) Tehran / Iran;
- Published interview in Paan art magazine and several interviews in European newspapers;
- As A Lecture Dealt On”The Feminism And Arts In Persian Culture From Past To Present; In The International Art Festival, 2013;
- A Lecture Dealt On “The Middle Eastern On Creating A Balance Life By The Psychology Of Art” In The International Art Festival 2014;
- As A Lecture Dealt On “The Arabian Nights, One;
- Thousands And One Night ”In The International Art Festival 2015;
- Cooperating With University Of Khorasan Culture And Art As A Teacher Of Design And Painting 2005-2006;
- Painting, European Artist art symposium 2014 Essen Germany;
- Group workshop Painting With Japanese Artist Isao Tomado In Theme Peace And Love;
- Painting workshop of Art Of Islamic Pattern And Motifs In The International Art Festival Contest Anima Mundi Lithuania- Georgia 2015;
- Member of the International Jury Staff, The Contest Art Festival Anima Mundi, Lithuania 2014.