Joyce Nanzala Shihundu
- Egerton University, Njoro Kenya
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Dissertation on Factors for Poor Performance in KCSE.
- Literature in English Subject Methods, English Language Subject Methods, Social Foundation of Education, Education Psychology, Principles of Teaching, Education Technology, Research Methods and Statistics, Fundamentals of Curriculum Development, Education Administration, Economics and Planning, Measurements and Evaluation, Seminar Papers, Research Projects, Teaching Practice, Moi University, Eldoret Kenya, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Sociology
- Dissertation on Manambas Transport Business in Kenya
- Business Management and Law, Quantitative Methods, Advanced Research and Writing Skills, Community Development, Social Work, Social Psychology, Rural Development, Research Methodology, Research Dissertation, Criminology, Sociology of Planning and Development, Methods of Social Investigation, Statistics, Human Growth and Development, Communication skills, Sociology of Education and Information, Editorial Methods, Creative Writing Skills, Social Change and Development, Social Theory, Poetry.
- 1994-1995 Women and Development Butere District. Research Assistant
- 1993-1994 Manambas Service Culture in Kenya’s Public Transport. (Dissertation
- Presented to Sociology Department Moi University).
- 2015-To date Emanani Secondary School, Mumias, Director of Studies, Head of Languages Department, Head of Guidance and Counselling, Kenya National Examiner of KCSE English.
- 2010-2014 St. Elizabeth Lureko Girls’ School, Mumias, Head of Languages Department, Head of Drama Department, Examiner for KCSE English.
- 2002-2009 Shatsala Secondary School, Butere, Head of Languages Department, Co-coordinator for Hartford Link with, Hartford High School, Cheshire, UK Examiner for KCSE English.
- 2007 Electoral Commission of Kenya as a Presiding Officer, Duties: Enumerating Citizens.